keskiviikko 17. huhtikuuta 2013

Something more to tell...

Hello again!
I forgot to tell that this blog is made as a school work, so all my posts may
not be about the things I've mentioned in the introduce. And I will keep this
language in english, no in other languages like in the first post, where was
also finnish.
  But now I had to think about what forms of media I used yesterday and
what I saw. When I woke up I watched news telling about economy etc. and
about the bombdisaster in USA and an earthquake in Iran. Although the
news may not be close to my country, they touch everywhere in media.
  In the afternoon I went to computer, watched my e-mail and checked out
offical websites of my favorite musicians. In the evening I watched news
again. There was nothing new.
  So I noticed that media shows itself everywhere, every day. Media means
news, usefull and useless ones, entertainment, knowledge and some
necessary things in every-day-life. Somehow everybody are even a little bit
of depended on media, 'cause we want to know what happens in the world.
  Have a nice day!

1 kommentti: