keskiviikko 24. huhtikuuta 2013

Hey!
My newest thing to do was to write something about myself.
 Into my deariest hobbies belong modern dance and drawing. Modern dance is a mixture of traditional
ballet and easy-going jazz-dance. Still modern dance is more free and creative dance genre than those
two.
  I like to draw pictures of fantasyworlds, tattoodesings and faces of important people to me. I adore
artists called Victoria Fraces and Anne Stokes.
 My plans of future is going to upper secondary school, graduate and after that I'm not sure, yet. I think that
I'm going to do something with art as my job.
 These last three years of lower secondary school has gone faster than I could have ever imagined. My
classmates are wonderfull and specially the guys have made me laugh. I've studied hard for reaching
good numbers.
  Enjoy your day!
  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti